I just want Pip to be perfect - which is silly cos if he was I wouldn't need to go! I just don't want to let the side down by not having worked hard enough on his tug and food stuff this month. Although to be fair I don't think I could have done a lot more!
Fortunately this morning he was on good form and really worked hard for his (small) feed.
A bit nervous about how he will be tonight. I know he crates and loves it at home, but I know he will also need to be able to see me to get confidence in a scary place - so will not cope well with being covered or crated away from me. Hope I can get round that.
Not sure what I can do if he WONT play in the hall cos its scarey - Greg cant improve our play if he cant see our play! ho hum.
My next big hurdle is to get Pip rested this pm - Tony is at home so he will be in and out all flipping afternoon!
Need to remember the ground sheets and crate cover . food is ready. toys are ready. crate is ready.

No comments:
Post a Comment