Am training consisted of play... and play,,, and some play...
Lunchtime we had some spraying in the house (not a problem but the first time so recorded as such)
Pm saw Bonnie's lesson preceded by a bit of puppy play for Rhyme and Pip. Its nice to see Pip in proper collie play :) Rhyme is big enough now that they can play properly and for once Pip isnt the smallest.
Once we had regained some semblence of order Rhyme went in, Pip went into the van and Bonnie came out to play.
Started with a round which I was very pleased with (even though she choked on her treat on the see saw) Walked the course, then rewalked "as Bonnie" which was an interesting perspective - I will certainly use that idea when walking courses this year.
She did the serp well - excellent front cross on the jump even though I was a bit out of position, weaves were very good, and contacts good too. Actually weaves were awesome thinking about where our weaves were last year!
I cant wait for Friday - SO excited to be back out competing but MUST try to relax and not let Bons know I'm worried - she goes so much better when I'm chilled.
Pip did a couple of restrained recalls at the end - then Mr stupid drove his van flat out up the track - Pip chased it along the fence, but stopped in the fence corner and came flying back to me. We then waited for van to come back and hand fed treats for eye contact - he watched it and chose to look at me several times - so all good. Will make a point of going to watch fast traffic a few times soon.
Dogs all nicely tired now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment