Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Tuesday

Dogs were still quite tried this morning - the lazy labradors went straight to sleep in the lounge afetr breakies and were not interested in any sort of walk! Pip did want to go out, but was a bit half hearted in his play and totally uninterested in breakies, so we just did a short walk (girls stopped protesting once out) and some concentration on mummy stuff, and hand touch.

this week I need to revisit some stuff I have been neglecting a bit - crate work, nose touch, perch work.

I did a fair bit on the retrieve yesterday morning, making him bring the toy back to my lap for another throw - it didnt take him long to work that out but it also didn't affect his retrieve on the beach later - he just dropped it and laid down about 20ft from me.

Still cant work out how he lost his collar on the beach - but it has been handed in and is on its way home.




No comments:

Post a Comment