Thursday, 17 March 2011

Rather stupidly over excited...

I cant believe I'm getting so excited (and a bit nervous) about the first show this weekend. even the threat of heavy rain isn't putting me off :)

Bonnie is going really well, and apart from not being quite as fit (or thin) as I had hoped we are about as well set up as can be for tomorrow. I'll just do some weaves for eggs and a couple of jump grids with her this afternoon - I want to open up her jumping again as she finished on a twisty course yesterday a bit backward thinking.

Early start (6:30) will be testing... but I need to get there in time for her to have a run off lead so she can do her business before there are too many dogs about. Looks like I will have all 3 dogs with me too as Tony is working all day fri/sat so no point Poppy staying home. That should be fun as I can hopefully take them for a nice walk in the afternoon (and no doubt Poppy will swim lol)

This morning Pip played well and declined to eat anything so work for treats was a bit limited! I'm working on the assumption that he will want to work for food at lunchtime! He's been REALLY keen for his breakies recently so I was a bit surprised, but they all had bones last night so were eating those until quite late.

Poppy is going for her 3rd Cartrofen jab this afternoon - then taking Pip to Karen's to train with Ruth and Inca, then home to pack up for tomorrow (eeekkk)




No comments:

Post a Comment