Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Lazy blogger

Thats me...

SO Saturday - got up - trained Pip and played - then took him with me to kite workshop at village hall - new E...

He was quite worried at first - esp as everyone wanted to say hello to him as they hadnt seen him since October! I had to tell them to just ignore him for a while - which gave him a chance to explore and chill - then he was much happier and wanted to chat.

Tony collected him and brought him back lunchtime. This time he was far more relaxed and wanted to chat. He met Jess the GSD and they got on well and wanted to play.

Got home and Pip had spent the day loose watching tv with Tony and doing as he pleased..... I did a bit of training - but he was knackered and not very responsive - so put him to bed and went to Katie's wedding. (which was just fab!)

Sunday I got up earlier and did some cue work, and its yer choice - not very successful as he didnt really want his kibble, so changed to toy which was far more successful (I suspect he got lots of treats Sat!!) Walked him down to the hall (hes much less spooky on walks now) but he was still wary of people in the hall at first. then he settled and went off to say hello making sure he knew where the momma was at all times :) Had to go back on lead and sleep at my feet when he started telling newcomers off for coming in lol

Tony took him home for another day of dossing in front of the telly - interspersed with free running in the arena with the other dogs....

Played a bit in the evening - he was bitey and grumpy though, so I gave him a bone in his crate.




No comments:

Post a Comment