My lovely Tony let me have a lie in and got up and turned out and fed everything - he brought me Pip in bed lol and took the girls outside with him.
So only did a bit of tug and some cue work and hand fed breakies as rewards.
Then Tony took the Pipster for a long walk including over the motorway bridge and an encounter with a husky!
So I walked the girls - found a lovely new walk using s footpath I had previously ignored as it looked like it just went to some houses - anyway it went past them through the estate and out onto lots of empty grass fields - lovely. The Bog Dog BOGGED off about 1/2 mile from the van though on a rabbit trail - found her 30 mins later 2 fields away happy as anything not realising she was lost! She hasnt done that in well over 2 years so I wasnt best pleased!
This evening I took Pip in the arena and did play release play release cue treat cue toy. I used kibble for treats as I know at the moment I'll have no success with high value food. Then did so nose touches on his target, some 2o2o on the plank, and some playing on and along the plank. some recalls and start line waits. I need to be careful near the dog walk since he saw Bonnie go up it the other day - he REALLY wants to do it. Was really pleased until the w$%^er next door drove down the drive flat out and Pip took off across the arena to chase him down the fence.
Car chasing is NOT something I want to start! Anyway he came back on recall once the car stopped at the gate. Caught him up did a bit more hand touch and play then took him for a walkdown the road - it was rush hour so LOTS of cars - sat at the enf of te drive watching them and showed no desire to chase thank goodness!!
Worked on his heel work and LLW - he's starting to do really well at the look at mum bit and the walk back up the hill was all almost o my lleg and no lead needed!
He ate all his tea and extras.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment