Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Brilliant....

is all I can say about Pip's start line wait... :) Clearly I have done something right with this bit of his training!

Today he ignored the other dogs running through the room, a bowl of food on the floor, a handfull of food drops about his head, and Tony walking past talking to me - SUCH a star.

So we should pass one of Greg's tests :)

Yesterday he did habitat stuff! Nikki came round in the afternoon - so he had to behave with her around, then I took him to the pub whilst I sold eggs - he was a good pub dog and did some good sitting greetings and then was happy to lie at my feet watching everything. He didnt like thee man who put his head round the door and went out - heads should be attached to bodies NOT floating alone behind doors lol

I did some cue work, and some waits and hand touches whilst there.

This morning as well as brilliant waits we did some amazing play, and also some half hearted hand touch and heel work/circle work for food (he so wasn't wanting his kibble). He did much better circle work (still in walk) for his toy, and we did choice games with it too. I can walk with toy in hand near him now without him trying to bite it :) He did one minor attempt at a nip but that was it and he was otherwise nip free.

Lunchtime today I'll take him for a walk and then swimming dogs this afternoon - but only taking Poppy this week. Tonight Pip can come with Bonnie to training. I really want to get him to play with me outside.

Rather annoyed not to be able to take him to obedience on Friday but have to go all the way to Fleet for chinese for Nikki's birthday. Nikki I like, but I'm aware there will be be a fair number of people I a) dislike, b) don't know there and I'm competing next morning so early start, so it just seems like an expensive faff for not a lot of gain atm. :spotthekilljoy: lol

Tony is loving the Iphone...




No comments:

Post a Comment