MUCH better circle work this week - good puppy. DId get slightly distracted when circling a playing Inca but mostly kept his attention on me.
Played well
Start line waits - make sure I go right back to him before rewarding - leave treat in bag til I reach him. More its your choice with treat in my hand - I put it in his mouth he doesnt stretch forward for it.
Ideally I'd like him a little bit more with me on circles when I speed up - he can lag behind and eat his food - but he is more with me when its for his toy so not too worried.
Very please that when Inca got free and went for a hoolie he didnt really react - he was watching her but also sitting by me and taking his gaze off her to me.
Sometimes wish I could program my body as my mind takes stuff in but doesnt always communicate it to my body!
Stopped at PAH on the way home for stuff and he was a totally brilliant boy in there - lots of admirers but all nice sitting greetings and no jumping up.
ETA -= trained Bonnie before going to Karens. Just did some simple jump work full height but nothing too hard - she jumped ok but slow. LOTS of praise though and then did tunnel weaves dog walk and back again which she flew. She has started two striding in the weaves now which is fab - dont expect she will do that at a show for ages - but grand that she has finally clicked and loves the weaves :)
Tomorrow she will just get a quiet walk to get ready for Sat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment