I like the way he can chill out and "hang" but if I then take him and set him up in his start line position he's all alert and ready to roll!
I had some good tug and he was sooo funny - I asked him to get up on the mounting block to sit and watch and cuddle for a bit. He got up there and immediately dropped his front feet down a step and touched and looked at me! bless!
Did some good circles, and tried to whizz him up on straight line running a bit - I discovered that if I race him (forget the food) and then turn treat and race back he LOVEs it and gets really turned on to me. I'm wondering if all the slow with food stuff is just too boring for him - he used to have much more fun (although I like not being bitten any more) and be much more enthusiastic when we did more whizzy stuff - can you have TOO MUCH control?
Anyway - things to think on.

No comments:
Post a Comment