this week was good and bad...
He had a busy morning going to Issy's yard with Tony, so wasnt really desperate to work - this showed in his circle work which he did cos I asked rather than cos he really wanted to. He also tugged well once I got him tugging, but getting the start is hard sometimes.
He decided to bark at Mark again - so we just let him off lead and investigate - he went off a couple of times to check stuff out, but seemed rather confused why I didnt follow and came right on back to me.
Recalls were okish - he drove to me well but actually wasnt keen on staying once he reached me. To be fair he was VERY interested in Inca (he usually ignores her pretty much) and on finishing on exercise ran straight off to see her. Ruth thinks she is coming into season though which would explain a lot.
We did a jump grid again - should have started with 2 again but as he had happily done 4 at home thought he'd be ok - nope - ran out again. So went down to 2, then 3 then 4 then 4 and then 4 the other way and I was very pleased with him. Karen said he was a bit baby and unbalanced - but its ok - only his 3rd grid. SO I was well pleased.
Also looked at 2o2o on a stoll with his target. - needed more drive I think sums it up.
THings to work on - more drive to the target and touch, more circle work, lots of tug
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment