Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Soggy Tuesday

Had a horrid dream last night that someone was trying to steal Pip and he was screaming and I coulnt get to him - yuck! Fortunately I woke up and when I went to check all dogs were fine (ofcourse)

I do love the way Pip always sleeps flat out on his back with legs splayed out all over the place.

this morning... he went back to bed with his Daddy whilst I walked the labs in the rain! Not much training there then lol

I played some tug with the boy when I got back in - he was tugging hard this morning, so we carried on tugging whilst I got the dog food out, walked through to the utility, and put it in his bowl! A new spin on tugging with food in my hand lol

Plans today - take him out to the field at lunchtime and do some circle work, some more tug and some nose touches (getting ready for tomorrow? Yep - nervous already lol) then come in and do some crate games as these have been sadly lacking recently. Poppy is swimming this afternoon and timewise Bonnie will have to have her walk when I get back.
Feels weird thinking of taking Pip to Bonnie's class tonight even though he comes in for a bit most weeks this time its actually DURING the class - hope hes a good boy :) Oddly I'm not nervous about this!



No comments:

Post a Comment