Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Still feel bleurgh

Really sad to have missed training last night - been looking forward to it all day but no way I could have driven let alone done Pip justice.

Slept all evening, then went to bed still feeling sick. Feel a bit better today, but still feel sick and have a headache, this is taking not overdoing Pipski's training a bit far! This morning just took him to the fields with the girls. He wanted at the field gate in down today even though Bonnie broke the wait and ran through after a rabbit - so I released him right away which was the best reward he could have had. The retrieve is much improved - toy comes back to within 5 foot of me now - and if I just ignore him and wait he brings it to my feet. Not quite my hand but we're getting there. After a few goes it comes straight to my feet and he's fab now at coming in for a nose touch and down beside me.

He's eaten every meal from his bowl, leaving none since Friday.

Swimming this afternoon for a few hours - really hope I feel better.


No comments:

Post a Comment