then played tug and he was biting much better today - got some good play and growling :)
then some EXCELLENT recalls - he nearly flattens me lol I need to suss why he isnt so confident with these out and about - I must do something differently - not sure what. I REALLY want to be able to walk him off lead. I think he loses confidence in me out and about - not sure why I've caused that - noticed the other day when he was unsure about meeting a new dog he hid behind dogs owner, not me? SO practicing quiet and confident out walking now...
Did some heel work and circle work.
Bonnie last night - needs more write up...
her weave entries are super fabby - she got one from almost parallel to the first pole and way out to right and just flew it. She still pops out at 9 or 10 on ocassion... might be because there are 10 at home - need to get the other two from the garden and run her down 12 and also do 6 and 8 so she is driving to the end.
Did some more tunnel work and she seems to liek them again.
Good front cross work on the grid - but we dont usually have trouble here - need to do more rear x work!! Still its good for her confidence.
contacts were pretty good and practising being further off to the side - worked fab on the see saw :)
She actually got quite out of breath last night - this is new in last couple of weeks - not sure if its because she is carrying a bit more weight, or because she seems to have more energy and is putting more into it, but I've been trying to walk her longer and further this week to improve her fitness. I need to start swimming her......
Will take Pip with Pops to swimming in the van this pm - hopefully he will get used to it soon. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment