Thursday, 24 February 2011

Thurs 24th

For some reason I keep dreaming of death... weird - last night I dreamed I died, last time I was carrying a dead pip wrapped in a blanket... oh well - no point stressing over it but I'd like to know what in my subconcious is making it happen...

ANYHOW...

Pip played really well this morning so I think his teeth are less sore. He worked well for his breakies too and did 4 up on the wobble cushion on the box - still cant do it on the wobble cushion alone for some reason?

then went outside for some tug and recall work - he was fab and came everytime (ok not everytime instantly but everytime non the less. Did some 2o2o on the end of the dog walk - he's driving well to the target now. more tug...

One recall there was a tunnel on his direct line to me so he just took it and then the jump after it (on low thankfully)! I've stopped worrying about him taking the odd jump when he's loose - like Brigitte said he isnt being made to do it at any hard speed or angle and I leave them low for that reason.

I did notice that his tug when he got to me having taken the tunnel and jump was very enthusiastic...

We did a couple of start line waits in front of the tunnel and in front of a couple of different jumps - every one was excellent not even a toe moved. Released for some more excellent tug.

Back indoors for a handful of food in his bowl which he wolfed down.

Foundation tonight so will take him for a short walk at lunchtime then try to get him to sleep a bit this pm.

Bonnie doing rounds tonight so she and Pops can come and help on the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment