This morning I did ponies with the girls whilst Tony looked after Pip. then I trained with Pip for a bit.
He tugged brilliantly - until the sheepskin tuggy got soggy - then he wanted to hold the handle not the sheepskin - cant say I blame him!
Tried some cue work and touch and choice with his breakies - but he was very uninterested and only used about 1/4 of his breakies. Guess he wasnt hungry - so will try this again later. Instead we did some retrieve training with lambsie - he kind of got the idea and enjoyed runnign after the toy, and enjoyed the game when I got it back - but only BROUGHT it back about 50% of the time - the rest he ran to it and sat staring at it hoping I'd come play.
Lunchtime - will take him for walkies again - and try to get play again when he settles.
Tonight he can come training with Bonnie and do some cue work during the first class.
Must try not to be late tonight as I have to be up at stupid O'clock tomorrow - Tony has agreed to take a friend to the airport so I have to exercise dogs and do ponies - and have to do it all in the morning as swimming straight from work in the pm. GRRRRr wont be pleasant person with just 6 hours sleep

No comments:
Post a Comment