Friday, 4 February 2011

Friday obedience

Well not a lot day yesterday seems to have gone down well!!

Tonight the boy was super!

He was out with the big girls all morning, then did horses with me. Then back to slep in crate at 3.30 until 6pm.

He was so much more focussed tonight. SOme super heel work, some driven touches, so fab send aways, some great recalls and then just laid down and stayed whilst we talked.

Tonight I really enjoyed him again. It was nice not to be trying to deal with manic distracted barking!

He did get distracted by Norma's pup a bit, but came back to me well.

He even did the gate for the first time night on perfectly.

I really hope this is my lovely little puppy I'm getting back.

Lookin forward to the weekend now!

BOnnie - did some contat trainin, and a run round the jumping course. AND sussed the tunnel issue on Sat - I remembered she followed pip into a tunnel last week and then he wouldnt let her out... I'm guessing this is why she didnt want to go in the tunnel on Sat. SO lots of tunnel and reward.

I need some sand bags for the 2nd tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment