Monday, 30 April 2012
Wet weekend and right decision!
All week I felt vaguely cheated as everyone chatted about WBSDS and UKA Cirencester, and made mad plans to sneak out early on Sat for a couple of runs.
I'm so glad I decided not to in the end, and just stay with Tony and do the whole kite festival. Although the weather was dire with a river in the bar it was really good fun. Lots of people came anyway, I walled the dogs lots and lots (they dont mind the rain) they hung out in the bar, cleaned up any dropped food, we spent time with lovely friends and Tony had huge fun towing caravans and cars out of the mud.
No agility since training last Thursday and Pip and I were both really keen to train this morning and did some very good stuff :) I'm pushing his weave entries a bit at the moment and he's rising to the challenge as usual.
Last thurs contacts was very good. He was a lot more relaxed than thurs night, and although he did still bark a bit it was far less. He did some totally awesome weaves :) and some good contacts.
Right.... bring on UKA AND Vyne this weekend!
PS - I need a new caravan - mine is leaking :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment