Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Mon & tue

Well after feeling a bit down with myself on Ssturday I took time to think about things and havent done anything training wise other than a few weave entires (cos Pip loves them!) Yesterday I took all of the dogs for long walks as I had cancellation at the pool. It was lovely to be out in the sun with them :)

So this morning, refocussed and ready for it Pip and I trained. And it was good. Did some weave entries and contacts to start, gradually making the weaves harder with approaches fro jumps etc. Mostly this was good, with just the odd mistake.

Then did some work on the tunnel and jumps exercise we are supposed to have been practising! this went quite well with me varying my position along the tunnel. Pip is still looking for me as he comes out but is starting to get the idea that if I say nothing he just runs and jumps. Also practised a couple of left turns (as we only did right in our lesson) and these were good. Finished on straight ahead.

Looking forward to the new courses contacts then weaves. I like being focussed onto specific areas with intense training - it makes me up my game in that area and not get sloppy.

Looking forward to training tonight. Jumping I think :)

Even better - all this walking with Fern as well as my dogs means I have lost even more wieght - 1 stone since Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment