Thursday, 12 April 2012

Somewhat pissed off!

At being asked to pay £325 +£50 to convert all my training courses to the Level 3 Qualification on the National Curriculum! Especially as it was only £100 last year.

I have to do this in order to join the 2nd hydrotherapy Association. I also have to ay £200 for the application, £200 for 2 individual assessment days, and £180 for the privilege of being a member. Plus another electical inspection as they don't recognise the society my electrician is part of (he works for Xtrack doing all their electrics - so pretty damn qualified!)

And why? Because Royal & Sun Alliance underwrite Tesco's and Argos pet insurance. They are the only underwriters who don't recognise the Association I'm part of, and only recognise the other one. So I have to join to be able to do the insurance work for them. Lost 3 dogs this week because of this so do have to do it, but its very annoying that its costing SOOOOO much that I just don't have. GRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment