SO 2011 goals - well I pretty much achieved all I set out too with Pip. The final 2 goals were to do nursery at club matches and compete SC UKA and we did both.
He still needs more work on contacts - ok when its just that equipment but add in other things and they are FAR more exciting than anything I can offer to stay on thee contact. Its getting better though and I have been playing with running contacts on the ground and we shall see. I'd prefer running on the A frame tbh as I dislike the force on their front legs and shoulders in the 2o2o.
We have been working on our weaves over the hols - not a lot but 5 mins every day and theey are looking better again :) the 12 have the guides off all but the first two now and he's making very few mistakes, and on the 6 2x2's we're getting really good entries.
Aims for 2012 - qualify for thee beginners SC semis. First effort at Ajax in March. so have 2 more shows before then for NFC runs.
Also for MArch start doing training runs in Agility and jumping - I would hope and expect our weaves will be good enough by then.
Lots to plan and look forward to in 2012 :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment