I realised how far we had come when we took the dogs for their walk on Christmas day. Apart from holidays its the only time Tony comes walking with us. Last Christmas we walked Poppy and Bonnie and had to bribe and tempt Pip to come back (I wasnt letting him off lead at the time as he was SOOOO naughty about returning)
This year all 3 dogs can running when I called , every time I called, straight away. If anything Pip was quicker and keener than thee girls. I really realised how much he had grownn up.
Christmas day they were very good - had lots of outdoor time then a long walk and out again in the afternoon, then bones for the evening. Yesterday we went to my mums - so walk first thing, then lots of stress in a new place and with sisters snarly schnauzer, but BOnnie was very good (though not happy at being constantly growled at! ) Pip exhuasted my 5yo nephew playing all in the garden. He was very good with a shouty screamy runny abouty toddler. He came running to me when Crae did Screaming but otherwise was a good child dog.
TOday they were all out with me for a couple of hours, and later the girls will swim, and Pip gets to play with Buzzy.
DId some weaves this morning - getting bettter and better and much faster. Middle 4 wires are off the 12 now and he doesnt seem to have slowed up any :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment