So 12 weaves without guides and 80-90 % success rate - very pleased with this and taking it easy an going back a bit. Will continue to make it easy and use the guides every few days for a bit.
Weaving is about all the agility we have done over the hols except for one day doing some jumping, so this afternoon I decided to do some contact training. And I was very pleasantly surprised! HE was very good and only came off onnce. I even mixed it up a bit rear crossing the entry, running on a bit and hanging back a bit. He was very patient and did some good touches.
SO thats our next target - more contact work! Need to be ready todo agility in March!
Oh and as an aside we have been doing lots of tuggy which he is gagging for at the moment, and retrieving which is definately better now I have realised he likes to return the toy to where we started the game! But even if he doesnt he is much more often bringing it back to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment