Sunday, 29 May 2011

WOW WOW WOW!!

I felt bad because other than a quick run this morning and a bit of tug a few times I havent done much with Pip today. He's chilled with a bone, played a bit with the other dogs and slept.

Tonight before tea I took him out into the garden to do some circle work and play and OMG it was perfect. I so wish Greg and Karen had been there to see it. Perfect position, kept up, REALLY wanted the liver I had, and then... stopped and played - HARD and keen. HUGEly surprised as normally when hes switched on to the food its hard to get the play. Repeated it the other way - smae thing - did lots of good play bit of right and left, then the other 2 circles - again driven and right there whatever pace I went. MORE excellent play. then I just gave him the rest of his dinner in his bowl as I didnt want to work anymore and left it on a great note. HUGE grin in place.

Trained Bonnie today. Weaves and tunnels were good, grid work and the circles were good on low, but once I put fences up she really wasnt happy jumping and ran roound a few. :( Chiro on Tues again but I'm pretty sure we wont be competing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment