To have missed the Susan Garett Weave and contact day - but Poppy comes first and I couldnt have gone and left her for Tony to take to the vets given how lame she is. Stifle is swollen and warm - so most likely that is the problem and the spinal noises are incidental. She is using the leg better today and seems happier in herself.
Pip is very quiet - he knows something is wrong with his best mate, but since 2 seconds of contact between them = Pip trying to shag her we have to keep them apart as she isnt capable of telling him off properly atm.
Lovely walk witth Bonnie this morning and some good circles with Pip feeding him breakies.
Oh and must log this - not because it is what I wanted him to do but because he did it.
I was trying a bit of training with Bonnie yesterday as she keeps running over to the equipment and sitting on contacts etc. Just had 2 jumps and weaves. The jumps were full height. As usual when training one I tend to have the other dogs out and about (good distracion training) Well instead of waitng today (to be fair I didnt put him in wait as he just usually watches her) Pip decided to follow her - straight over the 2 full height jumps (obviously ddidnt do the weaves) but looked very pleased with himself! I did praise him hugely and then promptly put the jumps back to the lowest height!
Bonnie jumped ok - we shall see what chiro says tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment