ok - well I did nothing off lead.
Got tug in the field but did have to work for it. when I got it though it was good and tugger hard to the circle. Mechanics were good in the trans tug to play - attention on the O was mediocre - even though he was hungry he wanted to sniff more than eat. 2nd time better than 1st. struggled to get tug after O but got it in the end. DId have to throw the toy and hold him back to gget it though - care this isnt always the case...
Restrained recall - did do this but at hoime have been doing it whilst tugging well - leaving in a wait then releasing to the toy and he is driving into it.
Sit wait - was good - note shd have done stand as that is his start line - but everyone did sit. It was good (care 1 front leg movement) until Greg brought Detox over - cue major "wow its a girl" but came back to work. wouldnt play but took him outside and did get it and it was good when I got it.
rear cross work - good but dont step forward to reward. No flicking of the head - increase the distance back now. NO front leg movement which I liked a lot.
got some good nose touches and cue work when waiting.
right and left - good he understands the word - needs to whip quicker though - so do it during play for a while too.
WORK on play and get his balls off was Gregs message basically.
I was very pleased with some of it - not as fiery as at home - but still an improvement. When I did get play in the field it was good play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment