seems to be a big hit!!
Thur foundation started really well with some fab tug and some really good circle work. He got totally distracted when a car arrived and someone got out with a Jack russell. I finally got his attention back and then he got a treat stuck in his back tooth - and in usual Pip style when something is wrong he just wanted to cuddle not to do anything! Rubbish on his nose touches (understandable with a big treat all gooy in your tooth I guess) I managed to get a fair bit of it out and then he did some good tug - jumps were good until we went to 4 which seems to be a jump too far and he went for a blast round with Inca. He did come straight back to me though. Recalls were ok in that he recalled to me fast and hard - but again he didnt want to play he wanted to cuddle.
He was like that when we got home too - cuddle me something is wrong! So I got out the dog toothbrush and gave him a good brush and got almost all of the treat out and then he was miraculously happy again lol
Friday he played a lot with me out in the fields as I fixed up the equipment, and I coouldnt resiste setting up a 6,7,8,9 grid which he flew 1st time both ways - so he can do it!
Sat we went to meet buzzy - Anne'a new dog - so sweet but really made me realise how thin Pip is (or is Buzzy a bit porky?) Anyway he was sooooo much more mature physically than Pip even though he is 2 months younger, but he is also smalled. His hormones havent started yet either! In the afternoon I took the dogs up to the fields for a run, then we chilled for a bit - it was such a lovely afternoon and all 3 dogs were happy to just sit/lie about on the grass. then it was time to go in and after all that time Pip decided to go right under the newly painted dog walk and get covered in red paint! So white spirit and a shower were the next jobs!
Tony got a wall built in the old bedroom which made him happy, and we bought the rod for the new aerial.
This morning I did a little bit with Pip before breakies - some fab nose touches and some really good circles, then went all went for a run whilst Tony made breakies.
Rest of the day here we come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment