Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Greg tonight

A bit divided whether or not to take Pip. His play at home, and out and about has been so much better but I know with all the sniffs in the field he'll be distracted so dont want to do the off lead stuff. He didnt want breakies today (1st time in ages he declined his training food) so will be hungry tonight.

He has been a lot more focussed and had more energy since hes been eating better and the play has been fab - but last night it was hard to get him to play in the corner outside training.

I think half the problem is that he doesnt like coming straight of the crate and playing - I cant get him to do it at home either - he just wants cuddles when he comes out.

When we did the class at Karens and were sat on stools with the pups and I was playing with him for a few mins BEFORE his go he was much happier to play.

Anyway this morning he didnt want play - then I played with Poppy and he bit my arm off for the toy. When he's tugging he loves it.

Had a tug in the garden before work too and he's in his crate all day today when I'm not there (Tony out) so shd be raring to go tonight. Obviously he will have some time out but just to tug and then back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment