VERY pleased with training atm. Not only are the dogs going well and I'm managing to (mostly) have my body and mind working together to get me in the right place at the right time, but a couple of people have made some lovely comments about Pip and I which just make me so happy and proud. I'm incredibly proud of my boy and just love it when other people are too :)
I'm also delighted with Bonnie right now - she is jumping out of her skin with enthusiasm at the moment :) I love to see her like that. She has even been playing with Pip a bit
Poppy is fabulastic - such a sweetie and I'm so pleased her spinal issues seem to be behind (not a pun) her now.
Some great training and seminars to look forward to this winter too , both training and work wise and MOST exciting - the pool to get set up when we get back from hols :):)

No comments:
Post a Comment