Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Holiday

Well there are no pools near to where we are on hols - nearest is an hours drive and tbh I doubt I can be bothered, although the pool is a good size the hassle of getting forms signed and arranging to swim Pops myself is probably far too much stress! She will continue all her physio and swim in the sea (although obviously not as ideal as in warm water. I'll take her float coat so it isnt hard work for her and only let her swim for a short time.

I am really looking forward to it now :) 1 month to go :) and we have Portsmouth before that and a great weekend this weekend.

Gutted not to be able to do the Ant Clarke lessons as they are Thurs evening, but cant afford to stop working at Greyfriars atm and will need to do it until my pool is set up. I really hope a lot of the folks who have said they want to come swim with me REALLY mean it!

No comments:

Post a Comment