Sunday, 12 December 2010

Christmas competitions

FRiday night was Pip's obedience Christmas party. Pip initially found all the noise and running around a bit scarey, but he did settle and we won a couple of things, inc heelwork round the poles, and running across the poles without eating sausage! He even did the stays with sausage in front of him - despite Carol and Andrew saying he didnt have to do it as it was too hard, AND he did the ones with treats on his paws. Good little puppy. We came home with 2 prizes.

Sunday was UpandOver Christmas party. Bonnie was a star today - the agility was good, but I think we had 5R at the weaves as I messed up the entry by being out of position - she was flying as I struggled to keep up!
Jumping was fab and a CR :biggrin:
Steeplechase was much slwer as she was tired by then, but still clear. :biggrin:
I stuppidly then fed her thinking we had finished but still pairs to go OOPS - I didnt want to run her anyway really as she was SO much slower in the 3rd round and I'm still concerne about her RF. So I scrimed instead.

Pip came in a couple of times and went for a walk an bark at the horses on the puppy line. He was behaving very well and coming back until he got spooked by the horses and started barking at them. He was good indoors though :)

Bonnie did enough to get 3rd overall in starters, and we got a rafle prize for her CR (they drew from all the CR's) - she got a bag of treats for her 3rd and some poo bags (fragranced) for the CR.
ETA got the final results through and she also came 7th or 8th overall out of all 32 dogs which I'm just so chuffed about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment