SO - Christams eve - walked him on my own and didnt get the toy oout - just ignored him and walked and then praised him when he came to me. All went well and he was never more than 20ft from me. when we got towards the road I turned into the bushes, again said nothing, just crouched down and he came rushing up to see what I was doing so easy to catch - lots of praise some hand touches and then a game with his toy which he hadnt seen until then - walked down the road and et him off again on the tracks - he was more adventurous this time, so when we got near the end I just took off running, he chased me andd got his ball tugy when he got to me - so again and easy catch and tugged with him all the way to the road.
He walked very well down the roads - I'm glad I havent pushed thhat too early as he was really spooked by thee cars passing on the road before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment