I'm very stupid and cross with myself for it. I KNOW Pip wont come to call at the moment so why did I let him off on the plains with the others? I walked them and didnt call him - just called the girls and made a huge fuss when they came, and then went up and fussed Pip and put him back on the lead when he stopped to sniff something!
He was fab offroading this time and just snoozed in the back with the girls.
This morning he seemed a bit tired and played a bit but wasnt that interested to be honest.
showered them when we got home as they stank, and realised he has lost weight - he looks dead kinny wet, *He didnt swim last week so its 2 weeks since I saw him wet and he definately has dropped weight (or grown and stayed same weight). He is still Mr fussy with his food - so I'mm adding some oil and will pop him back on 3 feeds for a couple more weeks. That said tonight he ate really well - all his dinner and half a scoop more!
And 2 hours later another half scoop!! unheard of amounts for Pipkin to eat lol.
Also been working on thee fetch and return to mummy rather than fetch and lie it down 6ft away with a toy on a string. Played that game 3 or 4 times today and yesterday and tonight he is bringing me his santa and when I throw it bringing it back and jumping on my lap to give it to me :) Clever puppy
Hes been lying alongside Poppy like bookends with a bone each.
Oh and I meant to blog... last night he started tapping the window (to go out) but he'd just been - when I got up to check Remy was waiting by the door to go out - ip was letting me know - hes so sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment