Yesterday I set up the 2x2's again and worked entries. Initially he was a bit hesitant as on the weekend, but I made it all dead easy for him to get the right entry and lots of praise and he was soon hitting it with confidence again. Did 2 x 5 min sessions (prob less than 5 mins actually as I spent a bit of time faffing and moving the weaves etc.
Today I set up the 2x2's as a 4 and worked the entry on that again starting simple with lots of praise. He didn't make one mistake, so I moved to 6 - just one mistake and didn't bother him, just tried again.
Plan later to do another short session on 6 and introduce a simple jump into it.
Good thing with Pip is,whilst he does lose confidence if he makes too many mistakes on something, you can also restore that confidence quite easily by making him succeed at it at an easy level a few times before challenging him again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment