LOVED LOVED LOVED it - smashing place to train and a wonderful feeling to the place. everyone is so chilled and pleasant. Pip was on one though - got very excited about it all. He was better with the barking, still did it a bit but we have more room there AND he was hungry so did a lot of heel work and rewarding for being quiet. He got a bit OTT towards the end, but he did a lot.
Contacts were good - and I pushed him a fair bit and did manage to get him to come off a few times, but thats the point of training. Some lovely waits though.
One thing we need to work on is why he isnt turning tightly round a 180 fence to fence. He couldn't make the entry onto the DW from the turn cos he was too wide. Fifo says I need a decel command there to slow him down, but I think it might be cos I'm not turning my shoulders enough and going on too much. Want to repeat at home and hang back until he gets DW entry.
Had some fabulous weaves :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment