Few things I need to work on.
Weave entries and 12 weaves. Just need to include this a bit more as I have been focussed on the contacts. Need to practice coming into weaves from a turn on a course too.
Jump to tunnel starts - must make sure he is far enough back to see the jump, and makes sure he looks at me for the go, and doesn't go on my arm, this seems to ensure he jumps the jump rather than focussing on the tunnel and going under the jump.
Dog walk - need to add a few more of these in as he was quite bothered by missing the DW up ramp at training last week, and was refusing to go on. Dong it ok now but must practice.
Tunnel to jump when jump is straight ahead or on a circle. I think I have practiced pulling off after the tunnel too much and he also comes out looking for me and missing a jump straight ahead.
Jumping courses - just needs mileage I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment