Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Yesterday I took all 3 dogs for a walk over to the estate. It was coming down foggy and there was very poor visibility but we had a nice walk anyway with some awesome recalls from both Bonnie and Pip.
Have now decided that when we meet other people I will leave Pip free with Poppy and just put Bonnie back on lead. Pip is fine and ignore everyone when off lead, On lead though he turns into a barky idiot and he and Bonnie wind one another up.

Anyway - it was the first long walk he has done since being sound again and I added in some ball retrieves and he was still sound when we got home, and after resting :) So pretty sure he did just knock himself on the truck and is ok. Will still get him seen by physio anyway.

This morning we did first 6 then 12 weaves - fab puppy got the lot straight off. Thats it - no real need to do more this week - want him well rested to ensure he is healed.

At the pool yesterday I sealed the floor and washed down the tiles again. Doubt I'll get time today and Tony's parents are staying. Thursday I will finish the painting and seal the floor again - then need to prime with the insulating primer, then paint at the weekend. Must also paint the new wall this weekend.

Started website last night but not that please with it TBH - might have to redo it.

No comments:

Post a Comment