Started with a 6,9,9 grid and then moved the last fence out 3ft at a time. He was a fab puppy and bounced through it. Jumped a bit high first time down but then flattened and sped up. Held all waits bar the first. retuened 1/2 times to reward the wait. As final distance lengthened the bar was raised too. Super puppy did the final one at 21ft, full height on one stride!
Then worked on Serps. Also worked full height and he loved it. bit of a problem when I was running on before he committed to the 2nd part and he ran past but once I got the footwork rigth he was great. Worked it up and down the grid and all was good. Put him away at that point so didnt work the right arm just the left but he was tried and I didnt want to push it. WIll put up the exercise at home and work the right arm there.
Very pleased with the little boy :)

No comments:
Post a Comment