On Karen's advice we worked medium to get the speed and direction up without the height pressure so no running under.
SC first. first run - little hiccup when I turned too soon after he went into the tunnel and he came back out and then I tried a front cross which I didnt need. But other than that Karen's comment as we finished "Stunning" sums up my feelings entirely. He worked on my body language perfectly and did all the turns right out on my arm and flat out. Huge drive into tunnels. And he LOVED it all. :) 2nd round he would have been clear if I hadnt been a muppet!
Agility. I worked (well tried to work) the contacts - he wanted not to stop - he GOT all the contacts but really wanted to keep going. 6 weaves - fluffed jump to weave a couple of times but then nailed them. DW - had a tunnel 4 strides from it which drew him and he came off every time, but went back for the contact. See saw 2nd round contact was flawless. flat tunnel was so fast I couldnt get to the end! and Aframe was good. He did get a bit confused looking for the next obstacle, but just baby stuff.
He's SOOOO fast! but I cant stop grinning!

No comments:
Post a Comment