Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Serps & courses :)

So I have had bits of equipment and the double box and toblerone up for AGESSSS and I was bored and Bonnie was bored and I think even Pip was starting to get bored.

SO - still have the double box up, but I have also put up a serp and moved some things around so that there are a few short course options, and some short combinations.

Bonnie likes it much better :)

So this morning I did weaves with Pip, they are about 4" apart now and he's getting them most of the time - need to work the arc more now. Anyway he was starting to stop as soon as he came out the end or sometimes after the first 2, so I put a jump the other end and sent him over that when he came out the weaves - DIFFERENT puppy, now he is going much faster through. :)

So then I thought, let try the serp, and he just flew it on both arms.

Last night I did end contact work with him and he was soon targetting really well, and he has picked up Bonnie's habit of seeking out the end to try to gain favour :) He still isnt driving to the nose touch as much as I would like though - need to do more of that - but it makes it hard when I have to always time it for when he is hungry!

So proud of him - he is such a little star and he just loves it so much and has so much pride in himself when doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment