Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Pip's birthday :)

Amazing that my boy is a YEAR old!!

He's changed a bit recently too - a bit of the rebellion "I don't want to so I won't" has gone. For example - coming in from the field in the morning. He used to just run off and you had to trick him to catch him. Now he comes with the other two when you call him to the gate, or to follow you down the field. Ok - the occasional suicidal rabbit runs across his path and diverts him, but generally he is much better behaved.

He had a good birthday - I know he doesnt know it was a special day but I dd so that all that matters. He came into the bedroom in the morning, got to eat meat and not kibble all day and went swimming (retrieving tennis balls in water is his idea of heaven), played lots with Tony and I and even got fed leftovers from tea! He will have a shock today when its back to normal lol

Poppy is off to see the vet today (checkup for pill prescription) so will sort out a date for Pip's visit too. I have been clickering him with the clippers - but I suspect it will all be for nothing when he is stressed! Off to a couple of nurse clinics in the next two weeks with clicker and treats - so hopefully that will help too!

Training today - forcast is awful so hope its wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment