Bonnie - 2 small rounds of jumping and 3 of agility (cos the 1st 2 she just went sniffing!)
She was a good girlie once she focussed and took the tunnel under the Aframe every time :) I handled it well two - just one out of position on the jumping.
She was rusty though - came out of weaves, came off her Aframe contact, jumped off the seesaw to chase a bee.... lots and lots of sniffing too.
Pip - We did several short sessions going back to the car crate between. Karen stood there and fed him for being quiet when BOnnie was out - I cant play crate games whilst working the other dog, and if I'm with him he doesnt make a noise!
Got some much better tug and got some ok circles - some good and some not so good. Push back and jam type recalls were fab - restrained came direct to me but not to a toy - just to MUMMY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment