Monday, 20 February 2012

Busy week

no blog. Seems like this has become a training blog and when I dont train I dont blog!

Soo... the Pipster... SInce chiro on Thurs he is a different dog. No more sign of the odd LH lameness. He has been up for a game and wanting to DO STUFF mum!!

So the plan is that this week he has normal walks and games and exercie, but still no training. If that goes well and he stays sound then at th end of the week I will introduce a bit of training and see how that goes. I'm optimistic!

The weekend seemed to revolve around dogs and food!

Friday night we went next door for dinner after a bit of confusion over the location of the meal (Tony thought we were all going to the pub and Sharon thought we were going round there for dinner!) Nice meal and lots of dog talk :)

Then Sat night was dinner with Karen and Mark as a super restaurant called Abbots Mitre in Chilbottom nr Stockbridge. Absolutely brilliant food and highly recommended! but not if you are in a hurry as they dont rush you.

We reroofed over the pool this weekend and bth Pip and Bonnie had turns at "helping" Tony off to clear up this morning in advance of the "council inspector" visiting this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment