Monday, 9 August 2010

DAY 4 AND LAST DAY OF SHOW

Bonnie came out happy and lively this morning -possibly because of the extra food and the higher protein lol
Jumping was first and she started brilliantly listening really well - just a tiny loss of attention and she wandered - so I handled to get back on track but she finished well. The handling of the jumps with deliberate shoulder turns and big hand signals is really working well. Did the weaves well.

Agility next and she really flew it - well concentrated on me and driving forward - did good if hesitant weaves, and a snake - was VERY unlucky to clip a pole for 5 faults

SC - really twisty course so I thought it would be very hard but she flew it for a clear in time.

All in all I was very pleased today - she has been really switched on and concentrating on me, and going well. I'd like more speed and drive, but still very very pleased with her and me.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment