He's growing like a weed!
He sleeps through from 11pm to 6am, and then goes back to bed for an hour or so.
He's had his 1st vac and has been wormed every 2 weeks - just one more worming at 12 weeks then monthly to 6 months.
Hes eating better - I have dropped him to 3 meals now - I know hes only 10 weeks but he EATS 3 meals - with 4 he used to leave half of it.
His heal work is improving, his sits, down, right, left touch etc are coming well. His recall is soso... Have resorted to rolling on the floor....
He walks better on the harness now and I have been working on the things he knows in new places too. He did some work at Agility this week, and at the butchers yesterday.
he'll put feet on a box, touch a target, turn on the box. shake hands. done some front cross and circling work
Need to do some more work on lead walking and crate training. also on the wait which is improving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment