overall I was pleased. She was a bit tired actually, and we did a lot of agility at the beginning... I much prefer it when we do jumping first as she is better when fresher.
Anyway... started really well though back to getting stuck on the contacts and sniffing for dropped treats. must train the OK a bit more before the weekend. Interestingly she didn't jump the contact on the A frame at all at training even when I ran on past she just touched and waited so need to make sure I stop at shows as she knows the difference.
Weaves were good today - she seems to get her rhythm about half way through and then speeds up.
Then jumping. line of 3 followed by turns round each jump. Did well and I rewarded after each turn and she was very keen.
Then did a grid thing - 2 on the diagonal to tunnel, then a run to 4 in a circle and a snake to finish. She got a bit distracted by Q leaving on the first run, but 2nd run she flew round and I left it at that. the circling round the jumps is improving and she is speeding up.
Brought her home and she is snoring well :)
Massaged Julie's dog before training - Murphy the black lab. He didnt like sitting still!! Sure there is something wrong with him.. very mild HD does not give a 8/10 lame dog after a 20 min walk. Suggested having him referred which she will consider. Booked in 3 more sessions with him.
Going to bed now as very tired. Night all. xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment