Monday, 10 June 2013
Winning out of grade 3
Welllll after winning G2 at Nedlo Pip proved the point by also winning G2 agility at Kernow!
4 shows at grade 3 (Wallingford, Vyne, Cippenham, and PADS) and then we win out of Grade 3 at Thames with a lovely round - ran 6th in a class of 198 and got the first clear round in what I thought wwas a slow time as we held the Aframe ocntact. Guess I was worng as he won by oiver 2 secs! I went and had a look afetr about 20 dogs and was in the lead, but at such a big show didnt expect to stay there. Was amazed when I saw we won out.
Slightly disappointed that in the 3-5 olympia qualifier I ballsed up the simple call from the tunnel and made his go wrong as the rest of the run was fast and clear. Cest la vie I guess.
Pip is brilliant at the moment and I'm managing to be determind and perform too.
So a bit more goal adjustment! We obtained the following goals...
Clear round at G3
top 5 place at g3 so we could do novice cup at KCI
win into g4
Have now added
clear round at grade 4
top 10 place olympia qualifier.
Stretch goal - is to qualify for olympia swmis
Love my boy xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment