Saturday, 27 November 2010

Wallingford Match

Club match today and the bog dog wasnt really that attentive to start with - totally different dog to the 1st run last sat when I couldnt keep up!!! started well and did the weaves fantastically but then ran straight past the tunnel to go ratting. GOt her back but lost her a few more times in the rest of the jumping for a big fat E. Still excellent weaves and fab rear cross on one of the jumps.

Agility - better attention but got distracted by baconn smell near the weaves tho did theem well once recaptured. So again good weaves, fab tunnels and contacts but I really had to work hard!

Sc last and we went clear (only 2 CR's ) so she came 2nd. I had to work every jump and there wasnt much umph going on but I was delighted to be able to get some points for the club. We tied in the end after Mark and Karen really helped with some lovely rounds from their dogs!!

Pip had a run on his own 1st thing, then came out and wandered around indoors, and had a run with Tyler, Deano and Milo (on lead). He had a great time with Ty but got bowled over a few times - then had a run with Jasper which was fab as Jaz just wanted to run and so did Pip.
Later I took him for a pee, and then the Laker boys came for a run and he got to play with all 4 and also went to chat to Meg, and basically excelled himself wwith his behaviour. LOTs of good understanding of dog language and very respectful of Flint and Kodi, didnt bother Torro and understood hisgrowl and played well with Devo. He also was very good with Meg and said a very polite hello :)

So all in all a very good day. I gave Christie a bit of a massage whilst waiting for result and she really seemed to enjoy it bless her :) Bonnie won a green frisbee and some sweeties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment