Monday, 1 November 2010

I'm seriously enjoying life

I also love the fact that the Pipski is old enough to come outside with us and not need constant attention. Obviously we do still watch him and he isnt allowed free around the horses as he just isnt scared of them and so doesnt respect them and I dont want him accidently squashed!

He comes up the fields to poo pick with the girls though, and hangs out when I do the yard. He's also discovered a love of the tennis ball, (or any ball) and as I wont through it constantly as I dont want him hurting himself he will lie with it for ages waiting for me.

The chickens do not appear to hold any interest any more which is great - even the free range boys are ignored.

Bonnie and Pops enjoy more freedom and they dont have to Pip sit and we have nice peaceful evenings as he is tired.

Taining today was good, but he was a bit distacted doing heel work outside as a lot was going on. Touch is improving as is crate work.

Stopped tugging today as he's really teething seriously and his gums were bleeding poor love.

Bonnie's tail is really bad again - she just cant help bashing it! Trying to keep her outside or in the lounge where she cant hurt it as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment