Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Tired now

I need more sleep than i'm getting. I had lots of plans this week to look for premises, do course work etc but I'm knackered!! Getting to bed around 10.30, getting up around 3am (when I wake) to wee the pup, then he's awake at 6am ready to go out again. I have to do it cos I want him clean asap and he's fab - goes to the door everytime (or tries to on the 2 ocasions he has had an accident), but I need a nights sleep wth no distractions, no snoring (Tony not Pip) and no getting up at 6am!!

Anyhoo.. whining aside :) hes a good boy - getting used to his crate now too which is good,

Took him up the field again this morning - he doesnt seem to be tired though!! :) just giving him time to relax and snooze then I'll put him away whilst I do the ponies.

Vet at 9:50 for his check over.

No comments:

Post a Comment