Friday, 30 July 2010

Day 6

Well yesterdays squits have more or less gone and he's eaten breakies! He ate most of it, then faffed, had a bit more then left it so I let the girls finish it - his face was a picture!!

Eating in the kitchen with the girls is definately good for him! I would like one day of eating all his meals!

TOok him to the field last night whilst we set up the van - he whinged for 5 mins then went to sleep.

Last night he went out at 12 with Tony - I took him out at 3am and he went back to sleep both times - 5.40am and he was awake and wanted out!

Played for a bit then did chooks and then put him in his cage and went out for an hour - thats the longest yet and he was quiet from the start which was fab.

Last night I started to teach him right and back - he's getting it I think.

Sit is fab :)

Did some baby waits this morning - he'll soon get that too I think

He wore his harness for 10 mins too and was a lot less bothered than last time.

Will try to do some its yer choice later.

Played 6am - 8am then slept to 9am - played for 45 mins then back in crate for sleep.

1 comment: